Skip to main content

Due to the effects of COVID-19, I cannot secure my return flight, and cannot return to my home country. Since I'm no longer an int'l student at Ritsumeikan, I think I have to change my residence status to something other than "STUDENT". What should i do?

Powered by Zendesk